At Vapormatt, we are continuing to put the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers as our top priority. We continue to actively monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and take precautions to help protect our employees, whilst remaining committed to our customers.
We are very much still up and runningand have just introduced some additional measures:
- The Manufacturing area and Stores teams along with the Service and Commissioning teams will work on a two-shift system to ensure ongoing support to our customers This will allow us to complete customer machines and new projects along with continuing supply of spare parts. There will be no impact on delivery dates.
- All other staff are now working from home to ensure their safety and ability to support you on an ongoing basis.
- Our annual price increase which been planned for quite some time with the rates due to change from 1st April 2020, has now been put on hold for the foreseeable future as our commitment to helping customers continue running their business efficiently.
Remaining committed to our customers:
We continue to offer our high level of service and encourage you to consider the following solutions to help manage your account and receive customer support. These include:
- We use Microsoft Teams and can organise video calls with you. Please contact your local Sales or Service Contact Team to arrange this.
- To support our customers who may experience breakdowns or who are carrying out preventative maintenance, we will be available to offer online video chats through Teams or Skype for guidance and assistance.
- Remote access to diagnostics to help keep your machine running.
- For customers without remote access to diagnostics we can offer Engineering Support for your individual machines by contacting Cat Gray on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1823 250324
- For any Spares requirements or difficulty obtaining spares please contact Helen Costema on email@example.com +44 (0)1823 250315
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: +44 (0)1823 257976
Thank you for being our customer and for your continued support. We hope together we can strive and survive.