At Vapormatt, the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers is always our priority. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and taking precautions to help keep our communities safe. We wanted to share with you some steps we are taking.
Aligning with expert advice:
We are following external advice from; our health and safety advisors Ellis Whittam, credible Guernsey island, UK national and international sources. We are also watching for best practice from suppliers, customers and other reputable organisations.
Protecting our employees:
We aim to achieve this by:
- Looking to be good citizens and supporting the government in delivering measured responses, neither under or over reacting to the situation.
- Supporting ourselves – looking after each other.
- Taking sensible precautions in hygiene and cleanliness as advised by the medical authorities, and being sensitive to the concerns of those with existing medical conditions themselves or who are living with people with such vulnerabilities.
- Asking colleagues to self-isolate if and when necessary.
- Reducing travel and meetings, including site visits by our Service Team.
- Thinking within our teams how to operate should we enter a lock down situation, or if several or all of our team members need to self-isolate.
- Reinforcing and checking our remote working systems.
- In terms of managing the day to day business we have established a small team to monitor the situation and initiate appropriate reactions at a company level. This team will meet daily.
Remaining committed to our customers:
To help keep everyone safe, we encourage you to consider the following solutions to help manage your account and receive customer support. These include:
- We use Microsoft Teams and can organise video calls with you. Please contact your local Sales or Service Contact Team to arrange this.
- To support our customers who may experience breakdowns or who are carrying out preventative maintenance, we will be available to offer online video chats through Teams or Skype for guidance and assistance.
- Remote access to diagnostics to help keep your machine running.
- For customers without remote access to diagnostics we can offer Engineering Support for your individual machines by contacting Cat Gray on [email protected] or +44 (0)1823 250324
- For any Spares requirements or difficulty obtaining spares please contact Helen Costema on [email protected] +44 (0)1823 250315
- Email us: [email protected]
- Call us: +44 (0)1823 257976
Thank you for being our customer and for your continued support as we manage through this difficult time together.