The Puma + is our highly versatile automated entry level system. It’s a very popular system with users that one to step up from a manual system for the added productivity automation offers.
As with all our systems it's durable, reliable and capable of delivering a high quality surface finish on your components every time.
We’ve packed the Puma + with useful features to ensure it’s as easy to use and as productive as possible.
Watch our Puma + video...
• Large working envelope that allows the Puma+ to process a broad range of different components of all shapes and sizes
• High quality stainless steel blast cabinet
• Small footprint makes it ideal for busy workshops, production areas or anywhere where space is at a premium
• Easy access to the turntable via the wide opening door
• A range of turntable options and mats are available to suit the components you’re blasting
• Powerful height adjustable multi-gun blast head
• Simple to use and highly intuitive colour HMI for rapid set-up and operation
• Adjustable blast pressure via the HMI to ensure you don't damage fragile components.
• Window wash to ensure you always have great visibility of the blast process.
• Hand operated water jet for post process rinsing
• Hand operated air jet for post process drying
• S-Tank filtration system to help keep running costs to a minimum by cleaning and recirculating water for rinsing and the window wash
All of these features and benefits make the Puma+ suitable for a vast number of different industries and applications, we've listed a few in the footer section of this page.
All of our wet-blasting systems are backed up by our global service, full aftermarket support and of course our Vapormatt Promise.